Chain Link Fencing in Brampton, Mississauga & Oakville
From the baseball field to your backyard, chain-link fencing across Brampton is one of the most commonly utilized fencing systems available. Featuring endless versatility and resilience, Urban Fence offers chain link fences in residential, commercial and industrial grades.
Why Choose a Chain Link Fencing in Mississauga or Oakville
Why should you choose a chain link fence over any other option? These cost effective security solutions are easy to install, requires fewer material, and requires no maintenance. Installing and maintaining a chain link fence are one of the highest selling features of this fencing option. Our teams can have your chain link fence up in practically no time, and once the fence is in place there is almost no need for maintenance. Explore all the advantages that a chain link fence has over other kinds of fencing:
- Longevity & Durability – Our fences are made from galvanized steel, which is designed to withstand wear and tear and weather of all kinds. A fence that can endure our Ontario winters is a smart decision! Steel can also be coated or painted to either change colour or enhance the durability.
- Easy to Maintain – Maintenance on your chain link fence could not be easier, as it is virtually non-existent. The only active maintenance required is the occasional clean when needed. That’s it!
- Easy to Repair – If you fence suffers any kind of damage you can easily replace the necessary sections without having to replace the whole fence. The new section should easily blend into the fence’s pattern and will not disrupt the design.
- Low Cost – A chain link fence is made from low cost materials to begin with, so by comparison it is a much less expensive option. Installation of a chain link fence is also much easier than any other styles, so the labour cost are much cheaper as well.
Enhance the security and safety of any location with a simple and effective chain link fence from Urban Fence. With a wide range of wire and mesh sizes, there is a functional fence in any size for any location and need. These two elements are the only variations in your chain link fence:
- Wire Diameter – This is the thickness or gauge of the actual wire material used to make the fence itself. A smaller gauge number results in a larger diameter and thus a stronger fence!
- Mesh Size – This measures the actual distance between wires in your fence’s pattern. Again, this affects the amount of material used and the strength of the fence itself.
Call us today to discuss your fencing needs and find out if a chain link fence is the right option for you. View our gallery for evidence of what we have installed for many of our fencing customers.